Polysafe Quattro has been specifically designed
to provide a high degree of slip resistance whether
wearing footwear or being barefoot in continually
wet areas where additional contaminants such as
shampoo and shower gels may be present.
The choice of floor covering in healthcare, aged
care and specialist care environments can have
a significant impact on the health and well-being
of residents and staff. Quattro has been designed
to enhance interiors, offering a practical solution
where people can feel comfortable and safe.
Quattro can also make a difference in education
and leisure environments, where changing rooms,
wet rooms, spas and pool sides require a high
degree of slip resistance.
Suitable for very heavy commercial use in areas of high public circulation such as shopping malls, airports, department stores, hospitals, educational establishments and other public buildings
- Barefoot / shod safety product without the need for studs
- 50+ on the Pendulum (Slider 96)
- Slip Rating: P4 and R11
- 12 Shades, 6 chipped, 6 unchipped
- 2mm gauge
- Designed for use in commercial & residential settings (Use area 23/34/43)
- A+ BRE generic rating, 100% recyclable & low VOC emissions