Safeguard R10 slip resistant vinyl sheet flooring offers durable safety flooring for the most demanding environments.
Reasons to Specify:
- Embossed texture combined with silicon carbide in the surface and aluminium oxide and quartz throughout the homogeneous wear layer provide long term slip resistance characteristics.
- Safety floors for demanding environments.
- Meets or exceeds slip resistance properties suggested by Australian Standards.
- High density embossed surface balances maintenance and slip resistance characteristics.
- High quality PVC wear layer for excellent dent and gouge resistance.
- Applications Include: Kitchens, Food serveries, Hospitality, Health Care, Education, Retail, Light Industrial, Office and Amenities
|AVAILABLE SIZES||2m x 20m|
|GAUGE (THICKNESS)||Overall Thickness EN 428: 2.0mm
Wear Layer Thickness EN 429: 1.5mm
|INTERNATIONAL SPECIFICATIONS||Classification (Use Area) EN ISO 10874: Commercial 34, Industrial 43|